FIDO is ready for SUMMER CAMP with Yellowstone Dog Sports
July 03, 2012
FIDO likes to go to summer camp too and this is one of our favorite places!
Yellowstone Dog Sports was born out of owner Elaine Osmun’s love for dogs, the Beartooth Mountains, the greater Yellowstone eco-system and the wonderful little town of Red Lodge, Montana.
The dates for the August camp are Sunday, Aug. 26 (camper welcome and orientation from 6-8pm) to check out on Thurs., Aug. 30. The three days of camp activities will take place that Monday through Thursday. And look at all the fun your pup can take part in -
The dog camp offers:
- 132 acres with ponds for swimming
- Trails for hiking
- Sheep for herding
- 100 × 200 Indoor Arena
- On-site, pet-friendly accommodations
- All meals included
- Fun classes and activities with top instructors
For more information visit them at http://www.yellowstonedogsports.com and LIKE them on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yellowstone-Dog-Sports/
Check out these video testimonials! WOOF!
Lisa and Tuckers Day of FUN.mts
Tucker's first agility "fun" match at Yellowstone Dog Sports in Roberts, Montana.
Silvie's first agility match
NADAC agility practice, early stage of training (1 month), at Yellowstone Dog Sports facility
Related blog posts
- The Heathman Hotel Offers Pampered Pooch Package - Destination of the Day
- Hotel Lincoln, Chicago, IL – Property Pick of the Litter
- After a PetVacay at Viceroy Riviera Maya, Fido Will Be Your Best Friend Forever
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts’ Orlando VIP Package Starting at Just $69 per Night - Daily Destination Pick