April 16, 2012 • Travel
Everybody needs a break, including your four-legged friend! Bring your dog for a minimum of a two-night stay at the dog-friendly Hofsas House and chase your blues away. Hofsas House makes it easy with a great rate, an in-room bed for your furry friend and a special Frisbee to take to beautiful Carmel Beach.
Hofsas House is located in Carmel-by-the-Sea and has one of the most Fido-friendly hotels around. The hotel even has its own pet concierge – a Lab named Cajun. Bring your four-legged friend between April 1, 2012 and December 21, 2012 and all dogs receive their own gifts including a Frisbee and special treat to start their vacation.
You also receive a complementary doggie welcome package upon arrival including:
- Hofsas House Dog Frisbee
- Special Dog Bed
- Letter from their onsite Pet Concierge, Cajun
- Tips and recommendations for your four legged friends stay
- A package of treats
- Costal Canine Magazine – offering the best four-legged options for visiting Carmel
- A special amenity package from California Pup that includes shampoo or fresh coat mist
- There is a $25 fee per night for one dog and a $40 fee per night for two dogs
Related blog posts
- Introducing Clickit Terrain Car Safety Harness for Dogs
- Getting Ready for Ski Season with Fido? Check out these great pet-friendly properties
- Amtrak & The Secret Life of Pets Kicks Off Nationwide ‘Pets Ride Free’ Promotion
- Rollors ® is a fun outdoor yard game that’s entertaining for the entire family.