Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks - A Natural Choice Pet Parents Love
FIDO isn’t the only one who hates mosquitos and scratching, pet parents want to be free of those nasty pests too. Finding a natural choice is very to important to FIDO, which is why we dig (wink wink) these sticks!
Ward off pests with natural mosquito repellent incense sticks. High concentrations of citronella, cedar wood, rosemary, and other oils naturally combat mosquitoes and smell great, too. This formula doesn’t contain any DEET or petroleum, and the incense is clean-burning, so you can feel good about using it.
- Pack includes 12 Incense Sticks per tube
- Burn time of 2 - 2.5 hours per incense stick
- Provides 12 ft. radius of mosquito protection
- Made with all-natural plant based ingredients
- DEET and petroleum free
- Ingredients: 4.5% rosemary oil, 2.0% peppermint oil, 1.5% citronella oil, 1.0% lemongrass oil, 1.0% cedarwood oil, bamboo sawdust & wood
- For best results, light incense on your patio or deck 10 minutes prior to your outdoor activity. For even greater coverage, place several incense sticks around your area of use, spacing them 12 feet apart.
- MSRP $12 (incense sticks); $10 ( ceramic incense holder)
- Available at www.thegrommet.com
Product provided to Fido Friendly for review