Petcurean Introduces New Small Breed Recipes with 100% Fresh Fish & Red Meat - Kibble Style
Small dogs have big reasons to run to their food bowls with the launch of Petcurean’s two new NOW FRESH small breed recipes for adult dogs: Small Breed Grain Free Red Meat, and Small Breed Grain Free Fish. As the population of small breed dogs continues to grow, currently representing 52 percent of the U.S. dog population1, so does the demand for recipes that are specially formulated for small breeds. Petcurean’s small breed kibbles are one of the smallest in the market, featuring a unique clover shape for easy chewing and digestion, and are made with 100 percent fresh meat, 100 percent fresh omega oils, and zero rendered ingredients.
“As pets are increasingly being recognized as family members, pet owners are calling for more premium pet foods that reflect their own health trends,” said Jenna Fortin, Director of Marketing at Petcurean. “We developed these two new recipes to meet pet parents’ desire to nourish their companions with natural, high quality ingredients, while addressing the specific nutrition and dietary needs of small breed dogs.”
The new NOW FRESH Small Breed Grain Free Red Meat and Fish recipes for adult dogs feature 100 percent fresh lamb and pork or 100 percent fresh trout, salmon, and herring. Other recipe highlights include:
- Coconut oil, easily digested and absorbed to promote skin and coat health, weight loss, improve cracked paws, and to increase energy.
- Egg, an ideal protein because it’s 100 percent digestible and has the ideal amino acid composition for dogs and cats.
- Parsley and peppermint, natural ingredients to promote fresh breath.
- Apples, high in vitamin C, fiber, and good for the digestive tract.
- Grain-free, gluten-free: Zero grains, gluten, wheat, beef, chicken, corn, or soy.
- Zero rendered meats, by-products, added growth hormones, or artificial preservatives.
NOW FRESH Small Breed recipes are formulated with ingredients that help support oral health and fresh breath, including sodium tripolyphosphate, which binds calcium to protect teeth from tartar formation, and parsley and peppermint, which are natural ingredients that contribute to fresh breath. In addition, the small clover-shaped kibble contributes to high palatability, easy chewing, and effective digestion.
As with Petcurean’s other NOW FRESH Small Breed recipes, the new Red Meat and Fish recipes are great for rotational feeding – which helps keep small breed notoriously picky eaters eager for mealtime. All formulas feature the same basic ingredients, so there is typically no transition period required. Another great way to pique a dog’s palate and add moisture to their diet is to feed the small breed dry food in combination with Petcurean’s NOW FRESH stew recipes for dogs, which launched in fall 2017. This also makes for a tasty (and healthy) treat!
Petcurean’s new NOW FRESH Small Breed line is now available at pet specialty retailers nationwide for MSRP $32.99 for a 6-pound bag of the Red Meat recipe and MSRP $28.99 for a 6-pound bag of the Fish recipe. And, you can download a coupon for $5 off Petcurean kibble here – use coupon code PAWSOME5
For more information about NOW FRESH Small Breed, click here
FIDO Friendly is proud to be a Petcurean Blogger Adovocate and this is a paid post.
Related blog posts
- AKC Canine Retreat – Where They Treat Your FIDO Like Their Family
- The Must Have Essential for Summer Travel? Moso Keeps Clothes & FIDO’s Space Fresh!
- Let’s Help Petcurean Uplift the Underdogs - One Lucky Pup with Free Food for Life
- GREATERGOOD.ORG CONTINUES TO ASSIST ANIMALS AND PEOPLE AFFECTED BY HURRICANE MARIA