RELIEFBAND® BREAKS NEW GROUND IN ‘WEARABLE TREATABLE’ TECHNOLOGY WITH LAUNCH OF RELIEFBAND 2.0
Reliefband Technologies, LLC, an innovator in wearable technology that treats motion sickness, has launched its advanced Reliefband® 2.0 model. Reliefband® technology provides an effective and drug-free solution for controlling nausea, retching and vomiting associated with motion sickness, virtual reality activities, chemotherapy and morning sickness associated with pregnancy. Reliefband can also be used as an adjunct to antiemetic therapy in reducing post-operative nausea.
Featuring clinically proven, FDA-cleared technology, Reliefband 2.0 is designed to suit the needs of people whose lives are deeply impacted by nausea associated with motion sickness. This effective device allows them to travel without fear of sickness and enjoy common leisure pursuits such as cruising, fishing, amusement rides or immersing themselves in a VR game.
Reliefband 2.0 uses Reliefband Technologies’ patented Neurowave™ technology, endorsed by healthcare professionals, that emits accurately programmed pulses with highly specific waveforms, frequency and intensity to modulate the median nerve on the underside of the wrist. This stimulation of the nerves known as (“neuromodulation”) uses the body’s natural neural pathways to block the waves of nausea produced by the stomach. This easy-to-use, comfortable and adjustable wearable helps put people back in control, so they can live their lives in full motion.
Major highlights for Reliefband 2.0 include:
- The unique “J-shaped smart band” makes the device easy to put on your wrist, and more comfortable to wear over extended periods of time.
- The stunning design rivals the most fashionable wearables and makes Reliefband 2.0 wearable in any social setting.
- Reliefband 2.0 features a latex free band and includes hypoallergenic 316L Surgical Steel contacts, ensuring a more efficient transmission of current—while maximizing user comfort.
- Reliefband 2.0 contains an intuitive display with 10 intensity settings that can be moved up and down at the touch of a button. This range of settings enables users to find the precise setting that is optimal for their personal needs.
- A fully charged battery that lasts approximately 17 hours on the mid-intensity level and recharges quickly.
For nearly 20 years, Reliefband® technology has been prescribed by doctors for the treatment of nausea and vomiting. Now, Reliefband 2.0 integrates all these indications including motion sickness, morning sickness, post-operative nausea\ and nausea caused by chemotherapy into this brand-new device. The signals generated by the device travel through the body’s central nervous system to the higher emetic center of the brain.
Reliefband 2.0 is priced at $174.99 and will be available online at www.Reliefband.com and on Amazon.
Reliefband 2.0 provided to FIDO Friendly for this review