Meet Woody Meg - The Woodmark Hotel Director of Barketing
April 16, 2014 • Travel
The Woodmark Hotel & Spa, located on the shores of Lake Washington on Carillon Point and the only Seattle-area lakefront lodging. And they charge no additional fees to travelers with pets. That get’s TWO PAWS UP from FIDO!
The Woodmark Hotel recently introduced Woody Meg, a black Labrador retriever, to the property and its guests. As a member of the Woodmark team, Woody Meg is responsible for developing and implementing the Barketing plan and overseeing the Barketing Department to create an even more dog-friendly atmosphere at our luxury hotel near Seattle. Owing to her technical prowess and understanding of the latest barketing trends, you can find Woody Meg finding joy in welcoming all of the Woodmark’s favorite guests with a wagging tail and wet kisses (if desired).
Woody Meg's official title is the "Woodmark Hotel Director of Barketing". While short on professional experience, her recent training and well-earned pedigree should aid her transition to management. Woody Meg also focuses on vetting fun activities for dogs or dog-loving guests. Some of these activities include:
- Woodmark’s infamous Yappier Hour, which offers guests the opportunity to socialize and enjoy happy hour specials on the shores of Lake Washington each month from June through September.
- Raid the Pantry privileges. This amenity, available every night from 10:30pm-1am, offers hotel guests, both the furry-kind and the not-so-furry, a variety of complimentary hot items, sandwiches and snacks in the lobby for late night noshing. This includes an ample amount of doggie treats for guilt-free snacking in the late night hours.
- Woodmark’s cruise The Woodmark II, a 1956, 28 foot Chris-Craft, which offers rides to dogs and their human companions.
Recently named to both the Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure's global 'best of' lists the Woodmark is located at just 10 minutes away from Seattle in Kirkland, WA on the shores of Lake Washington.
• Overnight luxury accommodations
• Complimentary room category upgrade based on availability at time of check-in
Valid for reservations when you book and pay for your stay with any American Express Card. Subject to room and rate availability. Not applicable towards contracted rates, groups or with any other offer. Other restrictions may apply.