Who Let The Dogs In? The Bristol Hotel Did!
March 12, 2018 • Travel
The Bristol Hotel, like the city of San Diego, makes vacationing with your pet simple. Pet-friendly parks and restaurants are a short walk away. If you’re craving a day at the beach, San Diego has multiple dog-friendly options just a quick drive from the hotel. Vacations should always be refreshing, and The Bristol understands a furry companion can be key to a fulfilling getaway.
The Bristol is a pet friendly hotel in San Diego where you and your pet will feel right at home. The Bristol is a welcome haven for discerning travelers and their pets. From their Pet Friendly hotel package to San Diego's welcoming and pet friendly attitude, you and your pet will have a tail-wagging time!
Pet Friendly Hotel Package Includes
- Overnight accommodations in Superior Series guest room
- Welcome amenity upon arrival for your pet
- Pet bowls and pet bed placed in your room for your pet's use throughout your stay
- Nightly turndown service for you and your pet
Please Note The Bristol Hotel Pet Policy
- Simply fill out the pet registration form upon check-in (view and download the PDF form here)
- They ask that all pets are accompanied by his or her owner at all times.
- A $25.00 per day/per room pet fee applies.
- Up to two pets are allowed per room (no size restrictions).